Saturday 22 December 2012

Ginger Bread House - finish

I read on many other blogs that people where struggling to join the ginger bread house together. My dough get softer after a few days so I left the parts untouched and when they where ready, I decorated them and simply joined all together with...toothpicks....







 
 
 
It is wise to practise decorating on ginger breads first, before moving onto the house itself;) I used simple icing recipe, but I think smoothness and a good quality decorating tools are the key to success.


 
 
When I finished practising I let Liliana and Matylda to decorate all the ginger breads left and apparently they did a brilliant job!



We also manage to decorate our windows with cut-out snowflakes and some snow spray. The house is ready for Christmas to come, so we are! Happy Christmas to You All!



 
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment