Tuesday 21 May 2013

New name...

I had a bit of thinking lately and come up with conclusion I need to start use my real name some how. The soonest the better, learning from other crafty artists who sooner or latter had to "re-brand" their blog/site to connect it with their real name - I decided to do it sooner. As I am struggling with my real full name as it has double barrow surname, and somehow it just sound all too long for me, I decided to use a translation as well as my full name underneath. SO here it is, from now on I am the "Stone Studio". If I would like to translate my surname (the second part of it - Kaminska) it  would be "Stone"....it seems fair enough for me to use it that way...What do you think? I am struggling now with new banner and banner for facebook page. I don't know why, but it has this grey shade on the background despite the fact it suppose to be plain white...Everything is rather too grayish, I need to work on it more, but don't have the time just now...

No comments:

Post a Comment