Sunday 15 September 2013

Which animal are you?

I have finished working on first couple of my "Woodlands Little Creatures" series. Another three done, but I can't say I am proud of this trio. I recognize my mistakes and I need to work on them.
Anyway, here they are: a (small this time) hare, also small raccoon and a fox.....I won't lie if I say I repainted them at least four times each...I had sorts of difficulties while making them, completely opposite to the first three I made which I painted just once (!) each and the difference it is easily seen - at least for me. So I am not a happy bunny and I am working on new ones. This is not something I want to carry for a long time, rathere a limited collection of 6-10 brooches. Idealy I would like to finish them whithin those two weeks and start something different.

 
 


2 comments:

  1. Ha ha! We are our own worst critics! These are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Alison, that is very kind of you :) I believe that only by recognizing our mistakes we can progress, but yes, sometimes it is nice to have a balance and acknowledge when we did something good. Hope I will get better with the second one in this New Year as I have a bit of a problem with that.

    ReplyDelete